Friday 9 July 2010

beardy mc beard face

http://toysrevil.blogspot.com/2010/07/beard-up-paper-beard-contest-by-kenn.html

hahahaha I bloody love this! I've been thinking a little TOO professionally recently.. imagining how I'm going to have to adapt my way of working/style to fit a corporate world.. but why? this cover of Design Week by Ken Monk has reminded me that my own work is about having fun, nostalgia for my childhood and pretty much silly nerdiness... so... excuse me whilst I go print and make myself a beard...

1 comment:

  1. Thats funny, nice and humorous.

    Told Mark bout this site so I thought I'd let you know aswell.

    Have a look at www.blankmediacollective.org , its a non profit org that helps artists and musicians get there work around.

    Found them after noticing some work by an artist they were promoting at the Greenroom on oxford road.

    Marco.

    ReplyDelete